mi ha incuriosito l'ultimo post su FB Di Boxee.Se qualcuno Ã¨ interessato...
Boxee is looking for a senior server developer who's fluent in PHP and has additional experience in at least one other language (python,C, Java), for our office in New York City. They should also know their way around Bash.
We promise an awesome work environment, and a chance to push the limit of PHP, while developing web services that scale.
So if you *love* TV and Movies, are a true Open Source fan and interested in tackling problems that a few PHP developers get to see - solve the simple problem below and send us your CV.
1. $A = The ASCII value of 0x6E
2. $B = The ASCII value of 01111001
3. $C = The first letter in the alphabet which is not an HTML element
4. $D = The decoded value of ag==
5. $E = The first two letters of most php output buffer functions
6. $F = The letter used to identify a string when using serialize().
7. $X = $A.$B.$C.$D.$E.$F.'@boxee.tv';
Send your CV to $X for an opportunity to join the growing Boxee team.