michele.p ha scritto:...nella sezione per il MAC prova a inserire queste righe;
title Mac Os X
root (hd0,5) # quindi hai il MAC in hda6
...funziona....??....o non si avvia un tubo?
CuriositÃ ; La patch per il MAC Ã¨ la "maxuus"...
Adding OSx86 to the GRUB menu
To add OSx86 to the GRUB menu do this:
1) Copy the folder "i386" from the OSx cd (which is located at /usr/standalone/i386)and put it in /boot/grub/ The i386 folder is hidden normally so ensure you can see all hidden files in whatever operating system you are currently in. What I did is copied the files over in windows to a flash drive and then copied them from the flash drive to my home space and then used the following command in the terminal: cp -r /home/i386 /boot/grub/i386
2) Go To Applications > System > YaST
3) Go To "System" and select "Boot Loader"
4) Click "Add"
5) Select "Other System (Chainloader)"
6) Type in OSx86 for your Section Name and for Device select browse.
7) Browse to where you saved your i386 folder and select the chain0 file. This means you should have /boot/grub/i386/chain0 in the field where it says device
8) Click OK and you're done.
NOTE: If you try editing the menu.list file straight, it will not show OSx as a choice. You must initially use Yast in order to get the option to show in GRUB then if you desire you can edit it manually.
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 2 ospiti